Some women may not think that asymmetrical short hairstyles are for them. It is true they have a more daring and edgy vibe, but it can be done in a still feminine way.
The next time you’re looking for a change-up from your old haircut or want something new and fresh, consider going with an asymmetrical cut.
We all want to feel beautiful and confident, but sometimes we don’t know what hairstyle will suit our face best. Well, worry no more because I’m here with the solution. Check out this list of asymmetrical short hairstyles that will make you look like a million bucks.
Best looking asymmetrical haircuts
Short hairstyles are a great way to experiment with your look without making too big of a commitment. If you’re looking for an easy, fun change that’s still professional enough to wear into the office, then asymmetrical short hairstyles might be perfect for you. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite haircuts below, so take a look and find one that suits your style best.
Asymmetrical hairstyles are great for anyone who wants a new look, but they can also be tricky to style. Here are some tips to make styling asymmetrical short haircuts easier and more enjoyable.
- When you’re looking for an asymmetrical haircut, make sure that the shorter side is not too much shorter than, the longer side because it will create a very drastic look. A good rule of thumb is that if your shorter side reaches just below your chin, then it’s going to work well with most face shapes.
- The best way to get a handle on styling an asymmetrical cut is by using one product in two different ways – use pomade or wax on the heavier section while leaving hair products like mousse.
How do you style an asymmetric haircut?
Asymmetric hairstyles are trending now, and they’re also practical. They can be styled in many different ways for work or play, depending on the occasion. However, it’s hard to know where to start with so many asymmetrical short haircuts to choose from.
Just follow these ten tips for styling your asymmetrical haircut:
- Put your hair up with a headband before bedtime;
- Use dry shampoo at the roots of your hair;
- Style by adding volumizing mousse throughout wet hair;
- Blow-dry until you achieve desired volume;
- Finish with hairspray (not too much, or it will make your style stiff);
- Create long layers at the top of your head.